Thursday 16 January 2014

Playing live at the cellar bar 05/01/14

Had an absolute blast at Russell Underwood's vaudeville at the cellar bar last night, great vibe and performances, Gazza T and Dec performing the Jethro Tull classic "Mother goose" a highlight. Garrington Tee Jones(on fire) Declan Sharma(cheers for letting us perform"painting while the canvass is burning"with you good self) Scott Howland and Russell (great voice) were all absolutely terrific (and reminded me why I don't sing and just stick to guitar). Might have exceeded my half a bitter shandy ration  so much so the dog mugged me when I got home and took him for a midnight stroll to walk it off!!!
For my own reference the set I played was as follows ,
Moonfleet
Wear this crown of thorns
The Blue hour
Portesham bells
Cheers again to Russel for letting us play,as I said I had a blast:@))
Cheers also to my pal Duncan Graves for taking pics and roadieing for me and participating in a good drinking sesh:@)

No comments:

Post a Comment