Wednesday 29 May 2013

Live at Base Stourbridge 26-04-13

Had a superb night at Base where I was aloud to stretch my musical legs, thanks to the guys at Base being so accommodating. Also it was great to hear Gucci pimp and Dave young and I'm sure we will all be hearing great music from them in the future. 
Due to one of the bands not turning up, which was apity as I would have liked to have heard them, the other act were afforded a little more time to play, This was great for me as originally I had condensed my set down just so as there were more compositions played. With the absence of one of the acts not only was there an opportunity to play the full versions of the tunes there was enough time to add two of my favourites that I like to play.
The setlist was as follows.
Moonfleet.
Sea clipper(voyager to distant shores).
Into the wilderness.
Mademoiselle Isobel.
Chance upon Bevere green.
On Dorset downs.
The blue hour.
Portesham bells.
Also had the added bonus and privilege of having two of my bestest pals Vin Liotta and Duncan Graves giving me moral support and constructive advice.
All in all a great evening.

Riche:@))

No comments:

Post a Comment