Thursday 17 October 2013

Night rain on my"window pain"

Night rain on my"window pain" To listen to my new composition, please click on the link to your left.:@))


New composition which is part of a concept for an ep/mini album to be released in the near future dealing with the start, middle, break up and aftermath of a relationship.  The window pain is an allegorical reference to "the pain that comes from watching a loved one leave through the window" .
    The start is me using a vibraphone patch on my keyboard, then sending it through reverbs on the recording studio. Though I was looking for a particular sound that gave the impression of rain at night, it was pleasing for me that there is a similarity to  Ennio Morricones composition "thirty seconds to what!" from a few dollars more film, in which there is a recurring theme which involves watches and gunfights.This theme a cures throughout the composition.
      As with my previous composition,"Das ende von uns zussamen" it deals with the darker side of a relationship, the break up/ending if you will. The aspects of loneliness or just dealing with loss and the emotions they evoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment